C&G Auto and Truck Accreditations
At C&G Auto, we are very proud of our accreditation list! We are lucky enough to continuously be adding new awards to our existing, stellar record! Here we will take a few minutes to talk about our different accreditations and what they mean.
2016 and 2017 Readers Choice Award for Best Auto Shop from myhorrynews.com. This award is voted on by the community and really says a lot to us about how the locals feel about us!
ASE stands for the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence. The have been around since 1972 and are an independent, non-profit organization. They test and certify automotive technicians and service professionals in the areas of vehicle repair, service and parts distribution. In addition to the certifications test, technicians have either 2 years of on-the-job training or 1 year experience with a two-year degree in auto repair. And, they are retested every 5 years. This helps to bring peace of mind to customers and auto shop owners/managers.
If a business has been accredited by the BBB, it means BBB has determined that the business meets accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB accredited businesses pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring for continued compliance and for support of BBB services to the public.
The Automotive Service Association was founded to help automotive shop owners nationwide through resources, training, legislative representation, networking, communication efforts and more.
Members strictly adhere to ASA Code of Ethics to ensure quality service to their customer:
• To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
• To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
• To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
• To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
• To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
• To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
• To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
• To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
• To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
• To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
• To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
• To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
• To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
• To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
• To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
• To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
NAPA AutoCare Centers are built around a quality standard where independent repair business owners are invited to join based on integrity, qualifications and expertise. That’s how NAPA AutoCare ensures you get the best in class service that you deserve.
From routine maintenance to major repairs, we’ve got you covered. Our ASE-certified technicians use high-quality NAPA parts and provide exceptional work; work that you can feel confident about, knowing it’s backed by our 24 month, 24,000 mile Nationwide Peace of Mind Warranty. With the largest network of independent mechanics in the U.S., a NAPA AutoCare Center is sure to be near, wherever you may be.
Napa Autotech also means top quality training programs to help you build a more successful auto parts business.
Repair Pal evaluates based on Customer Satisfaction, Expert Certification, and Honest Pricing
And, there you have it! These are the reasons why C&G Auto and Truck is a trusted name in the car care business, on the Grand Strand!
*Sources: bbb.org, ase.com, amstat.org, napaautocare.com, repairpal.com